It’s ubiquitous for sports brands to partner with professional athletes, and the Under Armour Men’s Spieth 2E Golf Shoes is designed with the help of Jordan Spieth, one of the most notable names in golf. If you’re looking for a highly durable, comfortable, and functional pair of golf shoes, this a great pair to consider.
Under Armour Men’s Spieth 2E Golf Shoes
You’ll immediately notice that these shoes are ideal for the type of golfer who is looking for a pair of shoes that is equally as fashionable as it is functional. True to Under Armour, their style is unmatched in terms of professionalism and modernism. You’ll also find that the shoes are designed to target a specific market: golfers with wider feet.
The Under Armour Men’s Spieth 2E Golf Shoes feature plenty of patented technologies ranging from the UA Smartweave to GORE-TEX construction. They’re the perfect option for someone who is a fan of the quality of Under Armour golf gear but still wants a reliable pair of shoes to wear throughout the season.
Who Are These Shoes Meant For?
These golf shoes focus on people who are searching for E sizes in golf shoes, typically individuals with wider feet. It can be difficult to find the right pair of shoes that offer the stability and flexibility that you would expect. Considering golf is one of the few sports that requires an ample amount of walking, your comfort is of the utmost importance.
In addition to being designed for wearers with wide feet, these golf shoes also have men’s sizing. You’ll also notice that they have a hyper-masculine feel, but this doesn’t mean that women can't also wear them. As long as you can find the correct sizing, they would be a fantastic addition to your golf gear.
There are an array of features that make the Under Armour Men’s Spieth 2E Golf Shoes innovative when compared to other brands on the market. They are truly designed for the type of player who is in the market for an impressive pair of golf shoes.
When you order the shoes, there isn’t anything else included with your order, though there isn’t any need for additional accessories. Their design is what sets them apart from the competition, and all of the essential accessories are included in the shoes.
Overview of Features
The Under Armour Men’s Spieth 2E Golf Shoes offers the following:
- E sizing: As mentioned, these golf shoes are available only in E sizes, meant for athletes with wider feet. If you’re used to purchasing regular sized shoes, finding the correct fit may be slightly difficult. It’s recommended that you consider using a sizing chart in order to find the perfect fit.
- UA Smartweave: As the first part of patented technology in the shoes, you’ll be able to take advantage of UA Smartweave. It gives you the perfect amount of support meanwhile keeping the shoes lightweight. Walking for hours will be as easy and comfortable as wearing a regular pair of trainers.
- Integrated lacing system: The built-in lacing system is incredibly innovative and simpler than having to redo your laces before every game. Along with the lacing system, they also have a locked-in fit. Once you set the right tightness, the laces will stay in their position all day until they are released.
- Clarino microfiber leather: To achieve the most prestigious appeal possible, the majority of the shoe is covered in Clarino microfiber. Not only does this help to improve the flexibility of the shoes, but it also gives them the durability and resilience you would expect from luxurious golf shoes.
- GORE-TEX construction: Arguably one of the best features of most Under Armour gear, the Under Armour Men’s Spieth 2E Golf Shoes also has GORE-TEX. This makes your shoes 100% waterproof while ensuring they are highly breathable. You won’t really have to worry about sweaty and uncomfortable feet after a long day of golf.
- Full-length EVA sock liner: It’s likely you’ll still wear socks with your shoes, but this pair also has a full-length EVA sock liner. This gives you fantastic comfort under the foot and helps the shoes to adapt to the curvature of your feet.
- Charged cushioning: For added support and a similar feeling to walking on a plush surface, the charged cushioning in the heel offers the ideal blend of support and softness.
- Micro-traction outsole: You’ll no longer have to worry about losing traction when navigating through wet or dry terrain. The micro-traction outsole helps to grip onto a wide variety of surfaces, so you always have optimal stability.
How to Get the Most Out of It
Luckily, the Under Armour Men’s Spieth 2E Golf Shoes doesn’t require a long break-in period. With the help of the Clarino microfiber leather exterior and the plush interior, the shoes will immediately fit your feet. Getting the most out of these shoes is quite simple, as all you have to do is put them on, find the ideal lacing, and head out onto the green to play.
As an added note, it’s essential that you take the time to clean the cleats and the exterior of the shoes if you’re playing in dirty conditions. This will prevent the leather from cracking and will keep your shoes in their best possible condition.
If you’re searching for a more affordable yet still effective pair of golf shoes, the Adidas Men’s Tech Response Golf Shoes is a fantastic alternative. It has a sportier feel for casual golf players as well as a few additional features, including:
- Adidas Patented Technologies: There are several innovative Adidas technologies built into these golf shoes including AdiTuff, Taxion, AdiWear, and ThinTech. You’ll experience improved traction, better stability, and a longer wear-time.
- Mesh and microfiber leather: The Tech Response Golf Shoes has a combination of a mesh and microfiber leather exterior. They may be slightly more breathable than the Under Armour shoes, which is ideal for playing in hot weather.
If your budget isn’t much of a concern, the Under Armour Men’s Spieth 2E Golf Shoes is an impressive pair of shoes to have. With the ability to take advantage of the shoes' incredibly soft and pliable interior with the support and durability of Clarino microfiber leather, they are surely built to withstand a lot of wear and tear. In addition, their impeccable traction, stability, and integrated lacing system set them apart from plenty of other high-end golf shoes.